Digital Medicine has emerged an invaluable tool for the pharmaceutical industry. From developing differentiated digital therapeutics to complimenting existing drug therapies for improved patient adherence and clinical outcomes, the applications are endless.
Digital health pioneer Shwen Gwee and renowned cardiologist Maulik Majmudar will share their vision for what the future holds for digital medicine, covering the following topics during this webinar:
- Using digital medicine to enhance the value of new and existing pharmaceutical therapies
- How digital therapeutics can play a critical role in improving access & equity in healthcare
- Exploring how the digital tools have the opportunity to provide personalized and predictive care
- Utilizing remote patient monitoring and data collection for improving outcomes for patients with chronic diseases
- Review key considerations and best practices in developing digital medicine