Improve adherence to treatment plans and health outcomes for patients with heart failure, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, and atrial fibrilation. Our novel, robust virtual care platform also enables optimized staffing by reducing the burden of daily management.
– Improve quality of care and reduce variation
– Improve access to care and reduce wait times for new patients
– Reduce unnecessary ED visits and hospital admissions
– Increase productivity and reduce burn out
– Improve access to care and increase patient throughput
– Improve quality of care and patient outcomes
– Diversify revenue streams by leveraging tele-health and chronic billing codes
– Deliver personalized care, specific to each patient’s needs
– Provide on-going support from our clinical & technical teams, 24/7/365
– Empower improved medication adherence and compliance with care plans
Healthcare delivery outside the hospital is fast-paced, and leaders in the healthcare industry must work toward innovating specialty care solutions for better clinical outcomes while reducing the cost and burden of care. Biofourmis Chronic Care is designed to increase utilization of guideline directed therapy; detect clinical deterioration for earlier interventions; and facilitate patient engagement in the management of their condition. Learn more about how Biofourmis Chronic Care supports improved outcomes for patients with chronic conditions.